">

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Albert Einstein, Patron Saint

After watching clips of Senator Harry Reid (D-NV) railwhine against the recent corrections by Bush, Cheney, et al, of the 'Rats party line concerning the Big Lie, (you know, that Dubya and his people lied, LIED I tell you, about pre-war intelligence) I have come to this conclusion:

Albert Einstein is the Patron Saint of the Democrat Party!

Evidence HERE and HERE. 'Nuff said.

(Actually, I already knew this, but this is the first time I've linked the quotes)


Well, maybe not quite enough... I'm fairly certain that if Mr. Einstein added 2 and 2, he'd arrive at 4. I'm NOT certain that Sen. Reid would. Actually, I'm not at all sure that he would be able to pour piss out of his boot, with the directions printed on the heel. Come to mention it, how did he ever come to be Minority Leader of the US Senate? The minority part I understand well, it's the leader part that puzzles me. After all, he comes across as nothing more than a smaller, shriller version of... yep, John 'Swift Boat' Kerry.

Technorati : , , , , , , ,